Batmobile

Hier könnt ihr euch und euren Jetta vorstellen.
Antworten
Hayate

Batmobile

Beitrag von Hayate »

Hello.
I found this site a year ago.
I want to introduce you my car: Jetta MK6 Highline 1.4TSI 122HP DSG7, MJ2012, Candy White.
I order the car with few optionals: Light Assist, Climatronic, Keyless Acces, Park pilot, Seated Heats, RCD510, sunroof.
I would liked but it was not possible: Queesland black rims, Bi-Xenon Headlights and LED Tailights.

Few mods: Rear assist camera, RNS510, 9W7 Bluetooth, Door Warning Lights, Footwell Lights, interior chrome switches, aluminium dead pedal (thanks to Sternat's tutorial), R Steering Wheel, Park Assist, tinted 50% all around, interior door handle ilumination, etc.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Bordone

Re: Batmobile

Beitrag von Bordone »

Welcome to our community! :hi:

I like your steering wheel!

As i can see you have a MY2013, Volkswagen offered the BiXenon headlights first in this MY, so you should had the possibility to order them. The LED taillights are offered later then the official MY change in mid 2012, (i think it was Dec12 or Jan13)

Where are you from?
Hayate

Beitrag von Hayate »

I'm from Romania.
I ordered my car in 02.2012, date production is 27.04.2012, so it's MJ2012.
Bi-Xenon headlights in Romania have been available for order since oct-nov 2012.
Zuletzt geändert von Hayate am Mittwoch 15. Januar 2014, 23:20, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bordone

Beitrag von Bordone »

But you have the 2013 climate control!

Is your center arm rest adjustable for the height? (That was a change of the 2013 MY as well)
Hayate

Beitrag von Hayate »

I change myself the MJ2012 climatronic panel that came from factory with the new one, 2013MJ climatronic:
http://www.jetta-6.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=864

About center armrest, it's not ajustable but this is normally because I own a MJ2012 manufactured in 27.04.2012
:beer:
Zuletzt geändert von Hayate am Donnerstag 16. Januar 2014, 20:51, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bordone

Beitrag von Bordone »

Ah okay, i thought the climate control was oem in your car ;)
So youre right the bixenon and led taillights were offered too late for you
Hayate

Beitrag von Hayate »

In the meantime, some small changes:
- OEM Bi-Xenon with AFS system
- OEM LED Tail Lights
- Burr Walnut trims
- OEM Passat B8 water reservoir cap ;)
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
VW-Eddy

Beitrag von VW-Eddy »

:thumbup:
Antworten